Savina 6 is the address of our beautiful house in the Savinjska Dolina valley in Slovenia, which borders the bottom of the Alps. If you are looking for a quiet vacation in an enchantingly beautiful natural area full of culture and various other interesting sights, Savina 6 is a great address for you to stay.
The house is regularly updated and renewed. There is WiFi, a TV with satellite receiver (for the Dutch radio and TV channels), a CV installation for the winter and a microwave oven to provide you with all comforts during your stay.
The house can accommodate 1 to 8 people and has 4 bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen and 2 bathrooms. In short, even a large family or group of friends will have a great time in this beautiful vacation home Savina 6 in Slovenia.
Key cottage: The administrator, Joop, speaks Dutch and lives about 20 minutes drive from the house. You will receive the key of the house from Joop. Please call him well in advance so you can meet with him. After booking you will receive his contact information.
The Layout is as follows:
- Basement: large bar, 2 storage rooms (one accessible) and a washing machine.
- First floor: hallway, living room with fireplace, dining room, kitchen, bathroom with shower, sink, seperate toilet, partial indoor garage.
- 1st floor: 4 double or multiple bedrooms, bathroom with shouwer, sink and toilet, covered balcony.
- 2nd floor: attic (not accessible)
Route to Slovenia The valley is about 1300 Km away from Rotterdam. There is a fairly direct road to Slovenia via Germany (A3). The house is also easy to reach by plane. At the airport in Ljubliana you can rent a car.
- Guests: 8
- Amenities: Balcony, BBQ, Central heating, Coffee machine, Electric car charging (normal outlet), Fireplace, Free parking, Iron, Kitchen supplies, Microwave, Oven, Pets allowed, Refridgerator / freezer, Terras, Towel set, TV, Washingmachine, Wi-Fi
- View: View on valley
- Categories: Holiday home
- Location: The Savinja Valley
Prices start at: €560 for 7 nights (+taxes and fees)